Amber Buddy products are only to be worn on the body as jewelry. None of our bracelets and necklaces should ever be placed in your kid’s mouth or used for purposes other than described here
We recommend that children wearing Amber Buddy jewelry should be at least three years old. Adult supervision is required at all times. Always remove the jewelry when sleeping or bathing.
We assume no responsibility for any accidents directly or indirectly related to our products. Neither Amber Buddy nor any other parties involved in creating, producing or manufacturing our products shall be liable for any damages arising from the use of our items.
To keep your children safe, Amber Buddy advises you:
- Never leave your child unattended when wearing jewelry
- Remove the necklace or bracelet any time you will not be supervising your child, even if it is only for a few minutes
- Do not let your child sleep while wearing the jewelry, even during nap time
- Never let your child chew, lick or place the jewelry inside the mouth at any time
- Seek medical attention immediately if you are concerned about your child's health